The Fund for Irish Studies lecture series will resume in Fall 2019. Details on the upcoming series of events below:
- “The Making of The Hunger”
A new piece on the Famine in Ireland performed by Donnacha M. Dennehy (composer) and Iarla Ó Lionáird (singer), September 13
- A reading and conversation with novelist John Banville, September 20
- Lecture by Anthony Murphy, November 22
- “Fiddle Strings, Airplane Wings and Humanizing Technology”
Lecture by Domhnaill Hernon, December 6
- Reading by Hannah Sullivan, March 6
Learn more about past events in the Fund for Irish Studies series here.
Unless noted otherwise, events take place at 4:30 p.m. in the James Stewart Film Theater at 185 Nassau Street on the Princeton University campus in Princeton, NJ. Event details and dates are subject to change.
Be sure to sign up to receive future event details by email.