For the Fall 2021 season, the Fund for Irish Studies lecture series offers a variety of virtual events held on Zoom. Save the dates below; more details to come.
- September 17 — Roddy Doyle in conversation with Fintan O’Toole, introduced by Paul Muldoon
- October 1 — “A History of Ireland in 100 (and More) Words” with authors Máire ní Mhaonaigh and Sharon Arbuthnot, introduced by Paul Muldoon
- October 29 — Nicholas Allen on “Seamus Heaney’s Late Poems,” introduced by Fintan O’Toole
- November 5 — Brendan O’Leary on “Irish Futures” based on a book he is currently writing; introduction by Fintan O’Toole
- December 3 — “The Coffin Ship: Life and Death at Sea during the Great Famine” with Cian McMahon; introduction by Paul Muldoon
Learn more about past events in the Fund for Irish Studies series.
Events are FREE and open to the public.
For Fall 2021, all events will take place virtually online via Zoom Webinar; registration required. Lectures begin at 4:30 p.m. (ET). Virtual lectures will feature live closed captioning in English. Please note that virtual events are not recorded to share after the event with public audiences. Event details and dates are subject to change.
Be sure to sign up to receive future event details by email.