The Fund for Irish Studies is generously supported by The Durkin Family Trust and The James J. Kerrigan, Jr. ’45 and Margaret M. Kerrigan Fund for Irish Studies
Free public events celebrating Irish culture & history
The Fund for Irish Studies offers a series of virtual lectures for the FAll 2021 season.
- September 17, 2021 — Roddy Doyle in conversation with Fintan O’Toole
- October 1 — Máire Ní Mhaonaigh and Sharon Arbuthnot
- October 29 — Nicholas Allen
- November 5 — Brendan O’Leary
- December 3 — Cian McMahon